Saturday, September 20, 2008

AKANISHI JIN'S LETTER TO KAT-TUN

this is the letter/message of AKANISHI JIN in 24hrTV where they guested before. i was really touched..this was taken before he left for U.S. to study Englisn.
you can see tha actual letter reading in this site:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v227482cS8THHmy?searchId=881519883726425159&rank=16


AKANISHI JIN:
I would like to talk about my definition of “bonds”,
First of all, there’s a place called “my family”;
A dad, a mom, a younger brother,
And a group of guys who support me like real brothers.
I am who I am because of this family.
Through this year’s “24hr tv”,
I was able to learn about bonds between people,
And the importance of expressing my sincerity
towards this individuals.
So I hope everyone can realize the importance of
the bonds between them and their loved ones.
And of course, I received a lot of help from KATTUN

KAMENASHI,
Although we were working with tons of strangers
when we were filming “Gokusen”,
your presence on the set helped me a lot.
KOKI,
Your constant laughter and energy has always been
a help to me.
UEDA,
Although we often fight, you’re the one who can always
view things calmly. You’re an amazing guy who is able
to do things I cannot.
TAGUCHI,
Since you like video games a lot, you’re always playing
them at work, but I can feel your happiness from deep
within.
NAKAMARU,
Maybe you’re the one who cares the most about the
members of KATTUN, so please maintain your
affectionate heart.

Everyone’s going to encounter various situations.
And although there may be frustrating or miserable times,
to “live with an equal amount of tears and laughter”
- that’s my way of living.
I want to thank the staff and everyone who helped put
this show together.
And the members of KATTUN, and my family whom
I love and count on for support.
Thank you very much.


From AKANISHI JIN.

No comments: