Saturday, September 20, 2008

A YANKUMI WANNA-BE...




Gokusen was first shown in the Philippines last 2006 and it was a big hit because it’s the first jdorama in our television history, and people were really curious how japanese people act and how they portray characters.(that time korean drama is a trend)


I’m one of those people who never missed a single episode of Gokusen 1 and 2. At first, I watched it because the students were so handsome. That was the start of my japanese dream (like wanting to have a boyfriend who looks like Shin, Ryu, Yabuki,and Takeda).
Later on, I realized that I’m already watching Gokusen because of Yamaguchi sensei, a.k.a. Yankumi. She’s a “one-of-a-kind” teacher whose motto is to protect her students and to believe in them no matter what happen.


Yeah, most of the time she acts so weird but that’s the reason why her students learned to love her.


I think Yankumi and I have a lot in common. In physical attributes, we’re both petit (but, cute!). Hehe. Like her. I also thought that my student’s welfare is more important. I also act weird most of the time. I give encouragement to myself when no one’s looking and say, “I can do it!”…
Like Yankumi again, I also wear an off-tangent attires especially when I became an intern at Caloocan High School my clothes doesn’t fit for a teacher.haha! (sorry to my dear students and to my critique teacher)..if you could remember, Yankumi wears a jogging pants.


Well, one thing that Yankumi and I are different is on the subject we’re teaching. She’s a math teacher (the subject I hate the most), while my forte is English (and Japanese people has a hard time on using this language)..


I wish someday, if ever I would become a teacher, I would be like Yankumi.. Fighto-oh!

No comments: